Nitecore HC65 Headlamp Torch
Perfect for Fishing / Outdoor.
The Nitecore HC65 head torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 and has a range of battery options to ensure the light can easily be powered. The HC65 can use either 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 (16340) Li-ion cells. The headlamp comes with a free 18650 Li-ion 3400mAh battery which can be charged inside the torch via a micro USB port.
The HC65 features three outputs in a compact, lightweight design to ensure you have suitable light for any application. The main white light offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus a strobe, SOS and location beacon. The headlamp also has an auxiliary red light and high CRI white light. The red provides excellent night vision and is ideal for outdoor night activities, such as photography and nature observation. The high CRI light is ideal for short range illumination, such as reading, as it reduces eye strain and accurately conveys colours.
The Nitecore headlamp has a built-in micro USB charging circuit which provides fast and safe charging, which terminates automatically when complete. The micro USB port has a protective cap which shields it from damage. Please note, the rechargeable feature is only compatible when using a Li-ion 18650 battery.
using 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 550 lumens - 2 hrs 45 mins runtime
Mid: 280 lumens - 4 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 80 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 800 hrs runtime
Auxiliary White Light: 26 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
Red Light: 11 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Red Strobe: 11 lumens - 32 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Location Beacon.
Maximum beam distance 110 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: 1 x 3400mAh 18650 battery, headband, micro USB charging lead, spare o-rings.
- Size: 3.26" x 1.31" x 1.05" / 82.7 mm x 33.3 mm x 26.7 mm
- Head Diameter: 0.72" / 18.3 mm
- Weight: 2.21 oz. / 62.7 g
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology for extreme reflector performance
- Intelligent memory functions (excluding special modes)
- Flood lighting system with 100º beam angle
- Integrated advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Tilting mechanism allows for 180º beam angle
- Power indicator displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from rugged aero-grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodised aluminium alloy